Gadda's Garbage Truck

Well, double take and take two on almost everything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I am an amateur investor, playing with a little money on the side, and trying real hard to make genuine sense of the macro economic conditions, the Markets etc. Important Note: The writer of this blog is an amateur. I invest and write for personal enjoyment. I do not recommend stocks. I offer free consultation but you must be responsible for your own investment decisions!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mark Cuban on (Naked) Shorting

Interesting stuff. By the way, his blog, www.blogmaverick.com (link on this page under interesting blogs). He also has an awesome Q & A in this weekend's Barrons Magazine. Man I wish I had more time to read this kind of stuff!!
Mark Cuban on (Naked) Shorting

2 Comments:

Blogger chompi said...

Kick-ass post! The dude knows shorting inside out. I also like his blog.

9:27 AM, May 09, 2005  
Blogger Ravi said...

Yep, I just read his latest post on his blogmaverick.com, where he was complaning about spammers and how he had to delete his own blog spam. I like guys who delete their own junk! :-)

10:34 PM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home