Gadda's Garbage Truck

Well, double take and take two on almost everything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I am an amateur investor, playing with a little money on the side, and trying real hard to make genuine sense of the macro economic conditions, the Markets etc. Important Note: The writer of this blog is an amateur. I invest and write for personal enjoyment. I do not recommend stocks. I offer free consultation but you must be responsible for your own investment decisions!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Chesapeake Energy - A possible buy out candidate?

Something is brewing with Chesapeake Energy (CHK) here. I have not seen insiders load up so quickly on any stock. While this is always a good sign (I personally never lost more than 4-5% (if I did)when I bought stocks when the insiders were loading up (CCBD is an example).
Look at the SEC filings and check for yourself. The form4oracle.com is an incredible site indeed.
Is it possible to do a tandem play with both CHK and SWN? Is the risk high enough to qualify as a double down?

Insider transactions for CHK

8 Comments:

Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

2:12 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

8:28 AM, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about online motorcycle auctionand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** online motorcycle auction so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

6:18 AM, October 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay germanyand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay germany so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

4:14 AM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger acoach2 said...

You have a great blog here on an important health concern. I have a**gum disease** site. It pretty much covers **gum disease** related stuff. Great job!

2:55 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger kleinooo said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a How to Become a Registered Investment Advisor site. It pretty much covers becomeing an investment advisor related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:19 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger bentheobold9132 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

6:14 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger haroldammons0243 said...

Hey Meet Me Today I'm available in your area tonite GO HERE NOW!

7:01 AM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home